Thursday, January 5, 2012

What shall I render?

The sanctuary choir has started their regular rehearsal on last night and we went over five new beautiful songs to prepare sundays in the future. We will lift up our hearts with this week anthem "What shall I render?" at 11:00 o' clock service. I chose this song intentionally for the first Sunday that the choir sings in 2012. It is written, based on Psalm 116:12-19 which is posted on the right side as today's words.
At 8:00 o'clock service, the sonrise singers will lift up their hearts with a song " I love you Lord!". We pray that we love our Lord, Jesus more throughout the new year!
Also, the children's choir will sing at 9:15 and 11:00 o'clock service. It is very delightful to see and hear the children's praising God. They proclaim boldly and beautifully with their full hearts.
Here is a lyric of "What shall I render?" I pray that we dedicate our hearts to our Lord, Jesus through this week worship services as a symbol of our love toward Jesus.
What shall I render?
What shall I render to my God for all the good things the Lord has done for me?
I will lift up the voice of salvation and call on the name of the Lord. I will pay my vows to the Lord in the presence of all God's people.
What shall I render to my God for all the good things the Lord has done for me?
I will offer my song of thanksgiving and call on the name of the Lord.
Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his faithful ones.
O, Lord, I am your servant, I am your servant, the child of your handmade.
You have loosed my bonds and set me free, I am your servant, I am your servant.
What shall I render to my God for all the good things the Lord has done for me?
I will offer my song of thanksgiving and I will call on the name, call on the name of the Lord.
In the courts of the house of the Lord, in your midst, O Jerusalem.
Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment