Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Start Engine!

It is already Jan. 3rd 2012! I haven't gotten used to write "2012" yet in my writing. How about you?
We had a meeting to go over Christmas eve services and felt like it was very long time ago, in fact, it was just a week ago. I can't believe it.
We have started our regular rehearsal from tonight with Laudate Ringer's rehearsal. Tomorrow evening, there will be chimers, celebration choir and little praisers, and the sanctuary choir as regular rehearsal schedule. Please check on Floris Web site if you are new! We welcome all new members!
Thursday, Jubilate ringers, and Sunday afternoon there will be Floris Strings at 1:00, Chamber choir at 2:00, and Student choir at 4:00.
I am so excited to explore new music with each groups and praise Him with New songs in our worship services.

Personally, I have made a new motto for 2012. "Be fruitful, and be in shape in Him!" I will share why I got that motto in my personal blog later in this week.
I stayed home with my family after Christmas for a week, and had rested and thought about many things by looking back 2011. I am truly blessed.
Even though I have many mistakes, faults, and weakness, God has blessed me to be a part of His ministry. I could not go on to anything without Him as you all know. That is a reason that I go to kneel each morning.
Let' s have a fruitful year 2012! Please keep supporting music ministries with your faithful prayers!


No comments:

Post a Comment