Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Artist, and Creator!

Do you like to observe the nature around you? I do. I love watching sky, and trees any time of a day. I love sunny days with pure blue sky like this morning, or with fuggy funny clouds. I also love watching people;I know it sounds a little bit strange but I love to watching people. One of reasons that I love watching them is that all of them remind me who the Creator is. I often am amazed how beautiful all the creations, but forget realizing that God made all.
I felt a strong presence of the Holy Spirit on last Sunday worship services. I was not "watching" people around me but "feeling" people's hearts somehow, and it led me to pray for them deeply during worship services. "Forgiveness" is such a hard but common subject to think deeply and bring sometimes heavy hearts. As I shared last week, I have chosen music more thoughtfully. So that not only glorifying God but also the music can be used for God's working tool.
The Sonrise singer will lift up "Just a Closer Walk with Thee" with "What a friend we have in Jesus" as the offertory at 8:00 and the Sanctuary choir will lift up "The Artist" by Joseph Martin as our anthem at 11:00 o' clock service. Also, for a special musical offering, Christine Cox will be singing " If you search with all your heart"during offertory.We pray that May the Love of God presence with us and we all feel restored by it.
Here is the lyric of "The Artist".
Artist, Creator, I give to You my heart.
Mold me and make me into Your work of art. Turn me and shape me into a vessel true.
Lord, make me holy, Lord, make me holy, Lord, make me holy as I give myself to You.
Lord, paint Your beauty on the canvas of my soul. With hands of love You touch and make me whole.
Create the Masterpiece that only You can do.
Lord, make me holy, Lord make me holy as I give myself to You.

Prayerfully, Yoon

No comments:

Post a Comment