Sunday, July 8, 2012

Come and praise God Together!

This summer it seems that time is passing by faster than in any other year.  Does it seem like that to you? It is already July!
My second anniversary at Floris UMC is coming up soon. It is hard to believe that I have been here for two years. I have been grateful that God has led me to be a part of His ministry at Floris UMC. I still have some hesitation when I need to drive into Washington, D.C., but except for the driving part I have been enjoying my life in Virginia a lot.
As you know, there will be summer choir for two Sundays --on July 15 and August 19.  I have met people who were sharing that they would love to join the choirs but don’t have time on Wednesday night to come for the rehearsals.  This summer choir will be a perfect opportunity for those people.  We will meet at 8:20 AM on that Sunday morning for a rehearsal.  If you have been thinking about joining the choir, please come early in the morning on Sunday July 15 and August 19 to the music room. If you haven’t thought about singing with us, but would love to try, this is a great chance. We will sing a simple anthem together to the Lord! I have had a few people say that they are not great singers. I would like to tell you for sure, God does not require great singers. He already has perfect ones in His throne at heaven. However, He wants us to praise and worship Him with all our hearts.
Let’s come together and praise our awesome God together during this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment