Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Psalm 47

I have been enjoying "fall" very much lately; beautiful sky, shinning sunshine, colorful trees, etc. What a treat from God that we can enjoy! I love taking a walk especially right at sunrise. It is like a breath taking moment from a scene through a big screen in a movie theater. Sometimes, I started clapping to God without thinking that I am outside.
We are in "servant leadership" series, have taken time to think about Jesus. I think about Him when I walked through that beautiful scene beautiful Jesus. His humility and compassion are more than any beauty of the world.
This week, we will praise God with Psalm 47; a simple upbeat song with congas, and some simple percussions along with the choir at 11:00 o'clock service. It is a simple praise song however, it has full of joyment with clapping, and dancing. I love this song because of simple expression of praise with "doo, doo, doo..." in the beginning. The composer express this full of joy with the sound. I would like to invite you all to join us to praise Him fully wiht the choir this week.
Also, Call to Harmony will lift up "Holy, Holy, Holy" as offertory music. They will also lead congregation hymns at 11:00!
At 8:00 o'clock service the Sonrise singers will praise "Be Exalted O God" as an offertory.This wellknown song is fully praising God also!
Let' fill our week with full of praise and thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment