Monday, August 22, 2011

Here I am Lord

What a wonderful Sunday was today! I truly enjoyed worshipping God with people today at our church. The new sermon serious, "Remembering the future" has given me many thoughts and visions in God's world. It was very hard singing untuned but I loved Rev. Tom's comparison of tuning to God. I often think about tuning to God as tuning to my favorite channel of radio at my car. If you have your favorite channel in the radio, we can set as our number 1 channel so whenever we want to listen click the number 1. Or you know where you can find the channel. Especially an old style; you might need to turn the round wheel to find the channel back and forth to get clear sound. If you fix the channel in the same position, you will get the clear sound all the time but if you move to somewhere, it is not sometimes easy to find the channel right away. Tuning to God's heart requires attitudes of humility, openess, and willing to sacrifice. Like Rev. Tom's describtion, we need open our lids to accept the Holy Spirit to stir our hearts that often we refuse. Being stirred is not easy, or comfort. It gives even insomnia! :) Because of the stirred mind, we pray, seek, and do His works.
It has been an exactly year that I have joined to Floris. I am grateful to be a part of stirred paint business. I will keep on praying that God hears our prayers like we sang this morning "Here I am Lord, is it I Lord, I have heard you calling in the night, I will go Lord if you lead me, I will hold your people in my heart!"What a privilege to hold His people in our hearts! Let's keep on remembering the future in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment