Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's day~!

Yes, today is Valentine's day! It is a great day to think about our love toward people and God, as well as thinking about God's greater love toward us! Wishing you all that your Valentine's day is filled with unlimited love!

We are at a sermon serious of "Speak Up". Rev. Berlin will talk about "injustice" on this Sunday. At 11:00 o'clock service, the Sanctuary choir will sing an anthem "Breathe" with the Jubilate Ringers. The anthem combines two beautiful songs; breathe on me breath of God and breathe. The prelude and offertory will be played by the Floris String Orchestra. They have been working on Bach and Charles Wesley's music.
I pray that you all have a blessed week with abundant God's love and enjoy the beautiful weather!
Here is the lyric of the anthem, Breathe.

Breathe on me, breath of God, fill me with life a new, that I may love what ever you love, and do what you would do.
This is the air I breathe, this is the air I breathe. Your holy presence living in me.
This is the air I breathe, this is the air I breathe, your very word spoken to me.
And I, I'm desperate for you, Jesus; and I, I'm lost without You, I'm lost without You.
Breathe on me , Breath of GOd, so shall I never die, but live with You the perfect life of Your eternity.
And I, I am desperate for you, Jesus; and I, I am lost without you, I'm lost without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment