Monday, February 7, 2011

Anthems and beyond~!


What a beautiful sunny day! I can smell springs on the air lately.
On this Sunday, at 11:00 o'clock service, the sanctuary choir will lift up a joyful anthem "Celebrate the Joy" by Joseph Martin and the student choir will sing "Adoramus Te" as an offertory. At 8:00 o'clock service, the sonrise singers will sing " The potter's hand".
The Sanctuary choir has been opening to invite new members as well as the sonrise singers. The Sanctuary choir meets on every Wednesday night for our rehearsal at 7:30 to 9:00. We already have started rehearsing a lenten Cantata " The Seven last words of Christ" by Dubois. Please come and join us to praise the Lord together! The sonrise singers meets on every other Sunday afternoon at 2:00 for an hour. The sonrise singers will also join singing the cantata on April.
It is a true blessing to serve and worship the Lord through music for sure! Come~!
Here are lyrics of the songs on this Sunday. Enjoy!
Celebrate the Joy
Celebrate the joy of the Lord with glad singing. Magnify the Lord on high. Celebrate the joy of the Lord with glad music. Lift up your voice to the sky. Let every alleluia be raised. Give to the Lord the honor and praise. Shout to the world His glorious name, for great are the works of the Lord, our God. Gloria, Deo. Alleluia!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Praise Him all creatures here below. Praise Him above ye heavenly hosts. Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

The Potter's Hand
Beautiful Lord, wonderful Savior, I know for sure all of my days are held in Your hand, crafted into Your perfect plan.
You gently call me into Your presence, guiding me by Your Holy Spirit; teach me dear Lord, to live all of my life through Your eyes.
I'm captured by Your holy calling, set me apart, I know You're drawing me to Yourself; Lead me, Lord I pray.
Take me, mold me, use me, fill me, I give my life to the Potter's hand. Call me, guide me, lead me, walk beside me; I give my life to the Potter's hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment