Monday, January 24, 2011

This week anthem and special

The chamber choir will sing on this Sunday at 11:00 service, and the sonrise singers will sing at 8:00 service. The chamber choir will lift up "Rejoice, the Lord is King!" words by Charles Wesley, music by John Darwall, edited by Joel Raney. It is a joyful praising song with rhythmic accompaniment.
The Sonrise singers will sing "Lord, Be Glorified". It has also "take my life and let it be" in the middle of the song.
Here are text of two songs. Praying that you all praise Him throughout your daily lives!

Rejoice, the Lord is King!
Lift up your voice, let all creation sing a song of love and praise to glorify the King. Lift up your voice! Rejoice, again I say, I say, rejoice!
Rejoice, the Lord is King! Your Lord and King adore! Rejoice, give thanks, and sing, and triumph evermore: Lift up your heart, lift up your voice! Rejoice, again I say, I say rejoice!
Our Savior, Jesus, reigns, the God of truth and love; when He had purged our stains, He took His seat above.
His Kingdom can not fail, He rules both earth and heaven; the keys of death and hell are to our Jesus given. Lift up your heart, lift up your voice! Rejoice, again I say, Rejoice!
Lift up your voice, lift up your heart. Let all creation sing the mighty power, the power of God! Rejoice in glorious hope for Christ the Judge shall come together all His saints to theri eternal home. Lift up your heart, lift up your voice! Rejoice, again I say, rejoice!

Lord, Be Glorified
In my life, Lord, be glorified, be glorified. In my life, Lord, be glorified today.
In my song, Lord, be glorified, be glorified. In my song, Lord, be glorified today.
Take my life and let it be Consecrated Lord, the Thee: Take my hands and let them move at the impulse of Thy love, at the impluse of Thy love.
In Your church, Lord, be glorified, be glorified. In Your Church, Lord, be glorified today.
Be glorified today!

No comments:

Post a Comment